The associate vice-president research reports to the vice-president research.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leadership in invigorating the University’s broad natural sciences and engineering research portfolio (NSERC).
- Leadership for the University’s animal care and research support team and human ethics team.
- Leadership for the University's research infrastructure projects.
- Leadership and strategic direction for related initiatives in the Office of the Vice-President Research.
- Represents the OVPR through the Research, Scholarly and Artistic Works Committee of University Council and other key committees to support the University's research success.